Friday, July 1, 2011

Update

Today is our last day in Costa Rica. In the last two weeks we went to Manuel Antonio, a beach town on the Pacific and explored San Jose quite a bit. Our classes will hopefully come in useful in the next month and I'm looking forward to being able to apply what we have learned. We will be flying out tonight and meeting out new host family in the morning! Information on San Marcos has been difficult to find but it sounds like a nice small town. To be honest, I'm pretty excited to be living away from the city, I'm not cut out for city life. It's going to be a very long night of travel and we won't be sleeping most likely. I am having mixed feelings about leaving Costa Rica, it will be difficult not to be around the entire group. It's been nice to have so many other students around and it's fun to meet up after class. Next month we won't see everyone until the conference on the last day of the trip. We just finished eating our last dinner with our host family so I need to finish packing and head out! Hopefully I can update soon in Honduras.

No comments:

Post a Comment